Ulzzang

Ulzzang

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ulzzang Secrets TO Good Pictures

HAllo!! I'm so sorry I've been nusy lately. Exams are top knotch and crazy this year! Now that they're over for now, let me share you some secrets I know/learned from Ulzzangs taking their pictures or "Selcas" Self- Camera- taken my yourself.

1. Different expressions- Taking picures with different expressions can be fun and cute! But just don't go too far. =.= It might just get a little obvious and make peoplet think that you're trying to be who you're not. Some expressions might not fit you but there are billions of expressions. Have fun and try them out. (: Find one that suits you best & that can be your signature smile ;)

2. Lighting- one of the most important is lighting. Lighting can help hide your flaws and make you appear lighter skin, toned too, like many Ulzzangs. Find a semi-bright area and that'll be fine. Don't choose a place that's too bright or you'll have a nose or mouth mussing in your pic!

3. Angles- Ulzzangs use many different angles in taking selcas but I think the most common is the 45 degree angle. I heard it gives your picture of a finer chin and nose and makes your eyes look a little bigger. Try using your arms to give it a close-up or distance.

4. Hands- Ok, everyonehas flaws. A simple way to cover them is using a cover up like hats, scarves, hands, practically anything actually. Trust me, It'll make a difference!

xoxo,
Jin

1 comment: