Ulzzang

Ulzzang

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dry flaky skin



Everyone experienced dry, irritating skin once in a while and it's a fact that it commonly happens during cold seasons. Since spring and summers are fairly humid seasons don't think that's when your dry skin is gone.Dry skin occurs once in a while anytime, anywhere. So want that healthy moisturized, smooth skin? Here are some helpful tips to rid dry skin!:

1- Vaseline! Here is a simple way to moisturize your skin overnight for all you lazy-wazys lIke me^^!! Ok before I go to bed I wash my face thoroughly and pat my face with a towel until ITs dry. I apply a fairly good amount of this Vaseline over my entire face < avoid your hair because it really gets a oily look the next day> :/ but the next day, it should feel super smooth and hydrated ;D

2- Removing dry skin. Get a nice towel, preferably small, and damp it with cool water. Wrap a small part of the towel around your index finger and GENTLY rub that area in circular motions. Do this for a few second. After finished put on some lotion.

3- Exfoliate your skin. There are some fairly good products out there that allows you to remove your dead skin cells. There's a home made skin exfoliated I will post up soon.

4- When washing your face AVOID HOT QATER!!! hot water takes the moisture off your face that it needs, leaving the skin dry. Wash with cool water.

5- When going outside in the cold , protect your skin by wearing gloves and scarfs, etc.

6- Eat healthy foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment