Ulzzang

Ulzzang

Thursday, March 24, 2011

◊♥ Cosmetics Must Have ♥◊ ☺Tuesday☺

Eyeliner!!!!!!!!!
 


{   Most guys and gals seem to love eyeliner! Girls are starting to get fiesty with the heavy eyeliner, while most guys (and girls) just like it really light and natural. It boldens your eyes and makes it..pop! (?) :D I love eyeliner, though sometimes it smudges =.= on occasions. I reccomend the waterproof kind if you're planning on it to last almost all day. I rather use eyeliner pencil rather than liquid eyeliner. I really [kind of] hate the liquid eyeliners...it's not that I can't use them properly but sometimes I accidently get them in my eye or either the brush it too hard. Eyeliner pencils are much easier for me. I recently tried eyeliner cream, too. It's fantastic! I love it so much! It works great and the color is so rich! }

Pencil eyeliner



Liquid eyeliner



Liquid eyeliner
 



No comments:

Post a Comment