Ulzzang

Ulzzang

Thursday, March 24, 2011

◊♥ Cosmetics Must Have ♥◊ ☺Monday☺

Concealer & Foundation


    Personally, I absolutely HATE the first day of the week and that day of the week is Monday. I loathe it. Why? Every weekend, I enjoy a two days with friends and family, staying up late til I drift off to sleep. On Monday, I wake up, heading towards my mirror, looking like a zombie! Tired, droopy eyes. Dark circles from lack of sleep, messy hair, chapped lips? I really hate those  days. I honesly can never find myself going anywhere without concealer and foundation.
Why, you ask again? Well because concealer covers up acne, scars, and uneven areas on your face (your flaws). It's the best cover-up and I started using it a year and a half ago << yeah..I'm a little slow on makeup XD >>
   It's a MUST for me. I can't go on a day without it (unless I'm at home..that's a different story.) XD



Concealer/foundations:

Concealer stick
Concealer Stick



Liquid concealer

Liquid concealer


Powder
Powder















*I prefer to use minerals/ the powder kind now because it gives a better flawless natural look so I highly reccommend it, though you don't have to. Just like to share an opinion

xoxo, Jin

No comments:

Post a Comment